Sunday, September 19, 2010

a talent of mine

Honesty - this is my talent! Some may say that's not a talent, but to me it is. I find many people in life tell you what you want to hear, while I will always tell you what I HONESTLY think! You can ask the majority of my friends and they will say that they will only ask me my opinion if they want the harsh truth! Ha!

Some may say that what I call honesty - is really just being "mean" or "negative", but I'm not going to lie to someone just to make them feel good. If your pants are too tight - I'll tell you, if your hair looks bad - I'll tell you, relationship advice - don't ask unless you want to know!

I will say, the times I find the most difficult to be honest though is with babies. But NOT all babies are cute - we all know it - so if I happen to come across a baby that isn't so cute, I will NEVER say "Oh she/he is so cute!" instead I've perfected the "Oh, his/her "outfit, head band, etc." is so cute! Ha! But that's what I do!

I think that being honest is a talent!

1 comment:

Dawn Allen said...

Definitely a talent and one of the things I love most about you!! :)