Monday, September 13, 2010

a fictional book

Again, not a big reader and I sometimes even find it hard to read to Jack, but I'm working on it!
The last book I starting reading (note: started - then I just watched the movie!) was "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks. I love all his books/movies and this one did not disappoing!

"The Little Engine That Could" is the book we've read to Jack the most! He does really well and listens to the entire book no problem! I love when Chris reads to him because he says, "All the little boys like Jack and all the little girls like Piper" - Piper is Tonya's youngest daughter and I think Chris would like them to get married!

2 comments:

Tj and Chelse said...

ugh. we got that book from parents as teachers to and i HATE reading it! its so long! i always skip pages.

Darci said...

haha! jack loves it! but you're right it is LONG!