Wednesday, May 20, 2009

14 long, miserable, uncomfortable days...

As of today we have 14 days until our due date - 2 short weeks, but honestly I think I'm done! I'm sure all pregnant women have this feeling at some point during their pregnancy and I guess I've hit my boiling point!

I am really about to kill someone, mainly people at work. I see you everyday - why do you insist on asking me everyday something about me still being pregnant or how I'm feeling or how I'm handling it, or commenting on how miserable and uncomfortable I look? I just don't get it! I KNOW I'm uncomfortable, I KNOW how miserable I feel - and if you can TELL just by looking at my why would you still force me to speak to you about it? Can't people just leave a pregnant lady alone? I can't stand it!

I know I'm sounding like, and I'm sure acting like, QUEEN B at this point, but I really have no off switch anymore! And the more people that ask me about being pregnant the more rude of a response I start giving and I just really don't care. I think I'm going to start shutting my office door - and hopefully that will keep them away!

I just don't know how I'm going to make it another 2 weeks...this is HORRIBLE!

2 comments:

Tj and Chelse said...

Haha. You and your honest crack me up! Hang in there. Baby Jack is worth every second of misery. I promise.

Dawn Allen said...

Hahaha! This post makes me miss you! xoxo