Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 Weeks To Go!!!

As of today we officially have 3 weeks - only 21 days - until our due date! I'm so ready for Baby Jack to get here already! Seems like we've been waiting FOREVER, however this revelation has also led me to think about all the things we have yet to do. Install the car seat bases in our vehicles, pack our bags for the hospital, give every room in the house another thorough cleaning and make sure the rest of his clothes are washed! Yikes! And I still need a trash can for his room - so many things to think about! I did already get all our travel sized items for the hospital and bagged it all up in a plastic bag and I put the necessities in the diaper bag - although I'm not sure I'm even taking that to the hospital? Am I supposed to? I also realized I don't have a true coming home outfit for Jack?! I thought I had one then I realized it was 0-3 months and not newborn, but hopefully it might fit or else he might be coming home in a onesie!

It's going to be a busy weekend too b/c Chris' brother is graduating from Pitt State so we are attending his party on Saturday afternoon... I know I'm going to start majorly stressing any day now! Haha!

xoxo

No comments: