Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Caution - Too Much Info Ahead...

So I know this might totally gross some readers out (especially any males), but I just had to share! I just lost my mucus plug! At first it was accompanied with some brownish colored mucus, then it switched to more pinkish/reddish...so I'm thinking that was the (this is so gross) "Bloody Show" they always tell you about!

I'm trying not to get overly excited because from what I've read losing your plug could mean labor anywhere from 24 hours to 2-3 weeks... not sure if since there was blood if that changes that statistic? Let's hope so! Maybe Baby Jack is hearing and feeling his Mommy's pain and is going to come in the next few days! Or maybe it's my birth ball I've been bouncing on continuously for the past 2 nights - I bounce up and down, then do big circles, then rock side to side, then front to back! Keep that in mind all my pregnant lady friends! It could be the power of the BALL at work!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed!

xoxo

No comments: