Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In The 20's

Yes, today my baby ticker said only 29 days to go! It's so weird to think that in less then a month we are going to have a baby, like a little person! I think we have done all the preparing we can do, and I also know that 95% of our preparations aren't going to mean squat once we actually have him and take him home! I've spent hours working on his room, but I know for awhile he isn't even going to be in his room, except for maybe naps? I've organized and reorganized his clothes, the bathroom, our bedroom, the living room, dining room (still have the kitchen left this weekend) and I know none of that is going to matter. All that is going to matter is being home with my little man and being completely consumed by him!? Wow, life will truly never be the same in 29 days...

xoxo

No comments: