Monday, May 18, 2009

1.5 centimeters....

Grr... Just got back from our doctor appointment and well we didn't make much progress. She said I'm 1.5 cm - maybe 2, but decided 1.5 and still pretty thick, but much easier to check this week then last week. So all in all - I didn't get anywhere. FRUSTRATING!

Then we had this conversation:
Dr: I can let you go to 41 weeks
Me: Shakes head NO
Dr: I know you don't want to go to 41 weeks
Me: I'm just more concerned about his size and him getting too big since you've said he has been big the whole time?
Dr: Well let's see where we are at next Wednesday and what progress you've made. If there hasn't been much we will get another ultrasound to check his size again and then go from there.

You'd think this would make me happy, but the office only does ultrasounds on Thursdays and Tuesdays and since our appointment is on Wednesday I'm sure I won't get on the schedule for the next day so I will have to wait until the next Tuesday (June 2nd) which is the day before our due date! So even if Dr. decides to induce it will still be past our due date! I'm just so ready to get this baby out of me! I swear if he is too big I will KILL someone!

xoxo

No comments: