Friday, May 15, 2009

DROPPED!!

I know this might all be wishful thinking, but I have received confirmation from a few people at work this morning so maybe it's the real deal. Last night little Jack Hammer woke me up doing some crazy little jig in my belly - I know you are thinking, OK what's special about that? Well he actually hasn't been moving that much lately or at least not like he used to - I feel more rolling type movements as opposed to his old sharp punches and kicks. Anyway, I thought to myself - maybe this is him making his big move down, but thought I'd better not get excited so I just laid there for a few minutes and fell back asleep.

Upon my waking up this morning I immediately felt "different" like more pressure down there and lower and more constant than usual. I figured I just needed to go to the bathroom, b/c all of your ladies that are or have ever been pregnant know that when you have to use the restroom it pretty much feels like the baby is trying to escape from your downstairs area and you have to "waddle" quickly to the restroom to relieve the pressure. I went to the restroom, but then as I stood up and starting taking my first few steps I thought to myself, "Am I not done? Is there more?" b/c I still felt an intense amount of pressure. So I sat back down and waited and waited, then decided I guess I was done. Well the pressure has yet to subside and it just feels like there is something down there, lower then yesterday. Then I saw my friend at work just a few minutes ago and she was like - did you drop since yesterday? I know my face lit up b/c I thought "maybe I'm not crazy?" She said yesterday you were still up pretty far up under your boobs and today you aren't? So I explained to her (she has had 2 kids) the whole story and how I've been feeling today and she was like, well I'd say he is making his move down!!

I know this isn't a sure fire confirmation and I know I will never get one, but something just feels different! But if this is how I'm going to feel until I deliver I don't think I'm lovin' it? It's awkward and uncomfortable - imagine having to use the restroom 24/7? That's what I'm feeling!

xoxo

No comments: